This is a non-comprehensive collection of data sources of interest to us for quick lookup and collaborative sharing.
View the Project on GitHub
Data sources of interest
This is a non-comprehensive collection of data sources of interest to us for
quick lookup and collaborative sharing.
- Mouse (macrophages): RNA pol II ChIP-Seq + machine learning algorithm which uses H3K4me3/H3K4me1 ratio and p300 peaks
(De Santa, F. et al. A Large Fraction of Extragenic RNA Pol II Transcription Sites Overlap Enhancers. PLoS Biol. 2010 May; 8(5): e1000384. )
- Mouse (macrophages): P300 ChIP-Seq
(Ghisletti, S., et al. Identification and Characterization of Enhancers Controlling the Inflammatory Gene Expression Program in Macrophages. Immunity. 2010 Mar 26;32(3):317-28. )
- Mouse (macrophages): H3K4me2 ChIP-Seq
(Kaikkonen, M.U., et al. Remodeling of the enhancer landscape during macrophage activation is coupled to enhancer transcription. Mol Cell. 2013, 51, 310-325)
- Mouse (macrophages): H3K4me1, H3K27ac ChIP-Seq
(Ostuni, R., et al. Latent Enhancers Activated by Stimulation in Differentiated Cells. Cell. 2013, 152, 157-171)
- Mouse (macrophages): Different tissues extracted macrophages. Enhancers, promoters, open chromatin.
(Lavin Y, et al. Tissue-Resident Macrophage Enhancer Landscapes Are Shaped by the Local Microenvironment.Cell. 2014 Dec 4;159(6):1312-26.)
- Human (multiple celltypes): CAGE-based enhancers.
(Andersson R, et al. An atlas of active enhancers across human cell types and tissues. Nature. 2014 Mar 27;507(7493):455-61.)